Saturday 26 April 2014

(Mini) Shoe Haul - Miss L-Fire

Hello my Dears

A couple of days ago I ordered a beautiful pair of shoes from  the Miss L-Fire's website (click here).

The delivery information said approx. 5 days for UK delivery so I was very pleasantly surprised when they arrived two days later - I love me a prompt service!



All their designs are vintage-inspired and the gorgeous packing reflects this!


Upon opening the shoe box I was greeted with a lovely, fabric shoe bag (showcasing the company logo) to protect my fabulous, new purchase during storage or when travelling.


And here is the first glimpse of the amazing design!



The pretty 1940s inspired design with the typical platform sole is made of soft, black suede.



I adore the ankle-strap design (no "shoe slipping of foot" incidents) and the knotted bow with gold detailing on the toe of the shoe.



And I just simply adore the intricate, gold, laser cut design adorning the heels and the platform sole - this makes these shoes really special to me!



They are really easy to wear, fit great and feel really comfy!

Design:
Pandora

Colour:
black

Price:
£59.99
(down from £104.99)

They are available here (and though the black colour is now sold out, they are still available in red, blue and orange).

Now I got these on sale but based on the quality and fit I would have been happy to pay the full price (and really bargains you would have been happy to pay full price for are the best ones).

I have bookmarked the Miss L-Fire website and I'm sure I'll be back!




Thanks so much for reading this post and have a great day!

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013




*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*










No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test