Sunday 29 December 2013

L'Oreal Color Infallible - 002 Hourglass Beige & 004 Forever Pink

I was very excited when I spotted The L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows in "002 Hourglass Beige" and "004 Forever Pink" when strolling through the beauty hall of a German department store.

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow forever pink hourglass beige

I don't think I have seen those shades in England yet (and they do not appear to be available on either the Superdrug or Boots website).


I love shimmer (even bordering on glitter)  and as I'm especially drawn to paler eyeshadows I had to give these a try as they looked extremely tempting.


I'm envisaging using these as accent colours on the lid give extra sparkle to a look!

(I'm thining they might be perfect for combining with looks created with my new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!)

They swatch beautifully, blend out easily and the intensity is definetively buildable.


These shadows are extremely smooth and glide on (I have got "Eternal White" and am hoping that their staying power prooves to be as good as that shade on me).

Lesson learned: Normally when abroad I only check out brands I can't get in England but after this great find, I'll make sure I check out the usual drugstore brands for different launches when visiting Continental Europe!

Have you found products not available in England you'd recommend?
  Thanks so much for reading this post.


It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!






Mountainbeauty2013


*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*




3 comments:

  1. houglass beige looks exceptionally gorgeous :) I agree, it would be perfect with the Naked 3 palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I'm so glad I spotted them (I sometimes do wonder how make up companies decide which colours to launch in one country but not another)!

      Delete
  2. Indeed - I've popped them on my lids virtually every day since I got them!

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks Test