Saturday 15 March 2014

FOTD #2 - Saturday's Face

Hello my Dears!

Today's face is a super simple look I did getting ready at the gym after my Saturday (unholy-early-in-the-morning) spinning class.






On my face today (in order of application):



1.
Skin79 Super Blemish Balm (Whitening, Anti-Age & SPF25)




This goes on slightly grey but after about 10 minutes has adjusted to my skin colour and is absolutely undetectable. It leaves my perfected and is great for pale skin.



2.
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in "We are the Champagnes"



I applied this all over the lid and emphasised my crease with it. This is great for a light-catching, iridescent with a hint of gold, one-shadow look!


3.
Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara in "black"




Two layers are all what's needed for super long, very black lashes. (In England this is available from selected Wilkinsons and it is an absolute steal!).



5.
I dabbed my new Maybelline Masterglaze Blushstick in "  Pinch Pink" across my cheekbones and used circular motions with my finger tips to blend it in.  I received this blush in my US Make Up swap with Sandy Noemy and it is very fast becoming a firm favourite.

(If you want to have a look which other products I received in my swap click HERE.)



4.
I just slicked on one layer of this super pretty and moisturising glossy lip balm for pretty peach coloured lips.  This Liquid Balm goes on super smooth and feels really comfortable on the lips.





What's on your face today?

Thanks so much for reading this post and have a great weekend!


It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!



See you soon!




Mountainbeauty2013




*All views expressed in this blog post are my own*











4 comments:

  1. I wish we'd Catrice here in Toronto.. :( nice post dear!


    Spring Giveaway -Estee lauder,NYX & more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You never know they might branch out at some point - after all they are in most of continental Europe (not England either...). I'll check out your blog & Giveaway when I'm back from the gym.
      Kat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great for just a light wash of colour or for really "glitzing it up"!
      Kat

      Delete

Skimlinks Test