Wednesday 6 November 2013

Supermarket Sweep: Glamour Magazine with Nails Inc. Nailpolish in "Soho Silver"

So, when popping into the local Co-Op and ideally perusing the magazine aisle I spotted Glamour Magazine with a choice of four different Nails Inc by Kate Spade polishes.

Glamour Magazine Kate Spade Nails Inc Soho Siler
Sorry - eagerly ripped into the plastic & only afterwards decided to blog...

The magazine is retailing at £2 (and the nail polish is worth £11 plus there is also a Bodyshop Joy Card worth either £3, £15 or £100 in the magazine).

The Body Shop Joy Card!

The colour selection available was a vibrant red, black, gold & silver.



I went for "Soho Silver"!

Now I'm super untalented as far as DIY manicures are concerned and was totally astonished when I tried out this nail polish!

I just ideally painted one nail while sitting on the sofa and it went one in one stroke, super smooth, non-streaky and one coat of colour resulted in a great, opaque finish!

My Soho Silver DIY efforts!

Such was my surprise so that I proceeded to paint all my nails and yep - it wasn't just a fluke! 

I'm still amazed at this feat! It is fair to say that if I can paint my nails with this then it is absolutely idiot-proof!

I'm now totally in love with this polish - loving its silvery shine -and am seriously considering going out and picking up another magazine - maybe gold or red (not black that would be pushing my (manicure) luck)!



Great magazine & amazing nail polish - this is just the most amazing bargain!

(You could even use the nail polish as a Secret Santa present or something like that if you are on a budget.)

I'll be heading over to the Nails Inc website and be checking out the rest of their collection for sure!



What's your favourite Magazine/freebie combo?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013




No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test