Sunday 1 September 2013

DM Haul (and a spot of tax free shopping on the ferry Amsterdam - Newcastle) - Make Up

During my last visit to Germany I went a bit crazy when visiting DM (and a spot of tax free shopping on the ferry Amsterdam - Newcastle)!


And this was the result:






I largely focused on my two favourite German drugstore/high street brands which are not available in the UK: Catrice Cosmetics and P2 but I also added on some fab finds from Astor, Artdeco (in the UK available via www.beautybay.com or www.debenhams.com or over the counter at Debenhams in Oldham, Liverpool, Wigan, Bolton and Preston) and GOSH (in the UK exclusively available from Superdrug).


I will post up First Impressions on all the brands and products purchased as follows:

Catrice (Catrice Lip Products First Impressions are now available here, Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadows: Swatches & First Impression are now available here)

Astor  (Astor Cosmetics Swatches & First Impressions are now available here)

P2 (P2 Limited Edition "Aufgebrezelt" Swatches & First Impressions are now available here)

Alverde


Artdeco


&


Gosh  (Gosh Cosmetics Matt Duo Eye Shadow Swatches & First Impression are now available here)


But yeah, I do think the UK really NEEDS www.dm.de big time!!!



Do you also love shopping at www.dm.de?
If so what are your favourite products?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test