Tuesday 24 September 2013

Muji Acrylic 5 Drawer Box - Back in Stock!



Acrylic 5 drawer box Muji storage make up storage home organisation
Picture courtesy of www.muji.eu
This had previously been sold out and was meant to come back into stock at www.muji.eu on 21 October.

I have been really keen on this both to organise my make up better and also to sort out some stationery issues on my desk. 

So I was really excited to be able to order these now and two of these hopefully really useful organisers are on their way to me to hopefully make my life even more organised.

For those not living within a reasonable distance of one of their fabulous shops (I remember them well from living in London) here is the online link:

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=6000

I thought £24.95 plus postage much more reasonable when the somewhat inflated prices on Ebay!

Have you used these before?
What do you think?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test