Monday 2 September 2013

LOTD/Lip of the Day - Catrice Pure Shine Lip Color Balm "I don't Red it"

And without much ado I give you my lip of the day!


Catrice Pure Shine Lip Color Balm "I don't Red it"


Why?

Ever since I got this lovely lip color balm in Germany two weeks ago, it has been a staple for a quick pop of colour which lifts the skin tone with its "I just ate some cherries" shade and the added benefit of it keeping my lips moisturised and supple!


(click here for my "Swatches & First Impressions" of the Catrice Pure Shine Lip Color Balms)


What was your go-to lip look today?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test