Wednesday 4 September 2013

LOTD/Lip of the Day - Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in 10 Grapefruit

And this is what this gloss looks like:


Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in 10 Grapefruit



Why?

I do love me a high shine gloss which gives my lip just a subtle bit of healthy pink colour - enhancing my lip colour rather than masking it.

One coat of the Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss is enough to achieve a brilliant, super shiny finish.

And whilst this comes in at £16 for 15ml, it does last extremely well for a gloss on me (I'm quite good at making glosses disappear...) and I'd say I can get away with re-applying this gloss every two hours or so if I want to maintain my beautifully shiny lips throughout the day.



What is your go-to lip gloss?

Thanks so much for reading this post.

It would be great if you subscribed to ensure that you are always the first to read my new posts!

See you soon!

Mountainbeauty2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test